Thursday, June 2, 2016

June News and Notes from the Wonderful World of Angela White


Happy summer vacation, world! (Sorry, if you don’t get one.)
I hope the first half of your 2016 has gone well. If not, there’s always hope for the rest of it, right? As for me, I’ve been a busy beaver. Here are the June News and Notes for your reading pleasure:
Marc and Angie
Marc and Angie is a Life After War backstory that details the childhoods of the two main characters. It is 610 pages. I hope you enjoy it! Here are the links:
iTunes
Kobo Books
Barnes & Noble
Smashwords
 Amazon:  USA  Canada  UK  Germany  Australia

New FB page signups
I have a new page on Facebook. It is an official Author page and has features that my personal profile (where we’re already connected) does not.  Because my personal profile has a friends limit (and because I’m tired of censoring my personal posts. You think I overload it now? You honestly have no idea.) and because the new page is much more reader-friendly, I am asking fans to ‘like’ the new page and then remove themselves from my personal profile. I have already made a few posts about this. Here is the link to the new page:
What if you don’t do anything?
By the end of summer, I will have the entire 1800 friends sorted through. Since I have no way of telling who liked the new page, then we will no longer be connected. No, I’m not sending 1800 messages (FB wouldn’t allow it anyway-it is spam) to let you know I’ve gotten to your name. If you want to remain connected-on the new page-then you’ll have to click the buttons. If you do nothing, that’s your choice, but we will no longer be connected. I repeat, by the end of summer, I will have deleted all 1800 people from my personal FB wall.
What if you want to remain on both pages?
Send me a private message-yes, through FB-and I’ll let you know. Sometimes I just need a place where people aren’t going to judge me for the way I feel/think/believe. These stupid social profiles were supposed to be that, but they’ve morphed into ugly battles where freedom of expression has become a myth. So, honestly, I’m not sure I’m keeping anyone except close friends or family and even then, I have to be fussy because not all friends and family are actually good for a person, you know? Sucks to make these choices and I think the fairest thing to do is to remove everyone that I don’t have a true personal relationship with. We’ll see how many people really want to stay. Might not have to deal with it at all. In summary, ‘like’ the new page to keep up-to-date on my books and such. To remain on the personal wall, send me a FB message and we’ll see how it goes.
Last month’s something new
My blog schedule changed in March. Once a month, the ‘something new’ is separate. Here is a link to read these fresh pages (all very recent) from the haunting mind of… who am I today? Wait, we’ll get back to that. Over the next few weeks, I will add a tab to the top of this blog with all these links.
Last month’s book lover poll
Once a month, I also ask those burning questions that drive society, like where do you get your ebooks? Grin. Here is the link to the last one. Let your voice be heard!
Last month’s Informational Article
Once a month I’ve added an informational article on the world of books and reading. Last month’s topic: Why don’t Indie Authors have Editors, was full of details that most readers don’t know about the books they love.
A surprise release!
During the week of July 4, I will have a new release available here and on all the big stores! What is it? Here’s a hint. A few months ago, I asked you wonderful people to vote on which shorter title you wanted next. It was right after LAW book 8 went live and did not include a choice directly from the LAW series. (I can’t plan those. They scream at me when they’re ready, not the other way around.) I used the results from that vote to decide my release plans for the year. Marc and Angie won and it is now live. Stop back after the celebrations of our beloved country to discover which book came in second and get your copy! *If you signed up to be notified when I have a new release (top right of blog and middle of new FB page) you will get 1-2 emails during the release week. Please check your spam folder if you did, but don’t.
Voting
And lastly, can you please take few minutes to vote on the reviews for this book? It is doing very well right now (top 1000 in the kindle store for the last 3 months) and a group of asshole writers who can’t take the competition are voting up the bad remarks. As you know, seeing a bunch of bad reviews on a book's sale page will make a reader run the other way. Amazon refuses to stop them, even though they get daily complaints from honest authors. Can you please help me?
Life After War: Books 1-3
Thank you!!!

 
 
I hope you ladies and gentlemen have a nice summer. I’ve got my greenhouse garden going this year (coons and foxes destroyed my small patio garden last year) and hope it does better. No bees around isn’t helping.
Tip of the month: bees are dying. 90% of all colonies are now gone, mostly just since 2010. Don’t kill bees or we won’t have anything to eat except Soylent Green.
Waving at you (it’s not my finger. Stop it)
Angie

Free ebook!

www.amazon.com/Survivors-Book-One-Life-After-ebook/dp/B0049B31FW
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/survivors-book-one-angela-white/1100237361
https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-survivors/id430914727?mt=11
https://books.google.com/books/about/The_Survivors.html?id=4OF5OF5Em8EC
https://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/the-survivors-12


No comments:

Affiliate Notice

C9 Publications is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.it, Amazon.de and other Amazon stores worldwide.

Privacy Policy


We do not sell or give away your information, for any reason.

We do not collect or store any information on you or about you, even your email address. If you want to join our mailing list, that link is on the home page.

Our host does track visits. Here is their TOS.

You cannot create an account here.

C9 uses secure transaction processors, such as PayPal.