Sunday, November 27, 2011
Friday, November 25, 2011
Losing weight, just like gaining weight, is an emotional experience. Weight Loss for Wimps is the solution you're looking for to learn HOW to channel your negative emotions and let your positive emotions run wild. This is the process of "getting your mindset mojo!"
You Might Be a Weight Loss Wimp If...
* Your favorite restaurant is an all-you-can-eat buffet
* You start thinking about your New Year's resolution in June
* The longest you ever stay on a diet is 4 days, tops
* You count ketchup as a "vegetable"
* You don't want to go to the wedding or class reunion because of your weight
Finally, a book that includes (among many other things) a step-by-step action plan to combat the most powerful diet busters (Bad Boys) known to man:
* How to deal effectively with Hunger (real and fake)
* How to knock-out any and all Excuses
* How to control and conquer Emotional Eating
* How to minimize Stress in your daily life (easier than you think!)
And, you will also be introduced to an exercise protocol that takes as little as 15 minutes that can even be done at home or at work. Here are some of the key points to the book, which is at a holiday value right now of only $4.99.
- The #1 cause of weight loss failure can almost ALWAYS be traced to the lack of skills in dealing with the negative emotions experienced on a daily basis during the early weeks of the weight loss process
- Weight loss success or failure is about EMOTIONS. Dealing with negative emotions and focusing on positive emotions. This is the process of "getting your mindset mojo."
- We are raising the first generation of children who will die at a younger age than their parents
- Many obese people have just given up because they have not learned HOW to change their bad habits
- You're fat (sorry...overweight!) primarily because you eat when you're NOT HUNGRY and keep eating until your plate is clean
- The Weight Loss for Wimps™ protocol is all about getting you looking as good or better than you did in high school
- Obesity needs to become as unacceptable as cigarette smoking
- If you have fat kids, it's your fault; do something about it today. Adopt healthy lifestyle skills and teach them to your children. Lead by example.
- Imagine you at your next class reunion...seeing the heads turn, the whispers, the jaws drop as YOU "strut your stuff" walking across the room
- What we're dealing with in America is what I call "cultural obesity." Because 2 out of 3 people are overweight or obese, being fat has become socially acceptable. This trend must be reversed.
- Going on a "diet" is absolutely the wrong way of thinking - it's like "how long can you hold your breath under water?" It's just a short-term endurance contest with yourself.
- The only solution is to make a permanent lifestyle change. You already know what to do i.e. "cut the crap and burn the fat"; the issue is HOW do you do that and do it in a way that gives you permanent weight loss?
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Monday, November 14, 2011
We do not sell or give away your information, for any reason.
We do not collect or store any information on you or about you, even your email address. If you want to join our mailing list, that link is on the home page.
Our host does track visits. Here is their TOS.
You cannot create an account here.
C9 uses secure transaction processors, such as PayPal.