Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Are you up-to-date on the Life After War Series?

The next one is coming.
Here are the links, to all the retailers, for all of my books, including audio, paperback, and backstories. Book #9 is expected in early December, followed by the final book in the Bachelor Battles. (HOP-17 has been put on hold until I work out a graphics issue.) 2016 has been a busy year for me! I hope yours has been good or gets better.
See you in a couple months,
Angie
Life After War: Books 1-3



Book 4: Adrian's Eagles

Book 5: From The Ashes
 
Book 6: Where We Stand
 
Book 7: The Price We Pay
 
Book 8: Carved in Stone
Author     Amazon     Nook  
Book 9: Shattered Dreams
 
LAW Backstories
Marc and Angie
Amazon:

Marc and Dog
 
Alexa's Travels Series
 
 
 
 
 
Bone Dust and Beginnings: Book One
Amazon   iTunes   Kobo   Smashwords 

The Killin' Fields: Book Two


The Bachelor Battles Trilogy
 
 
 
 
 
The Change: Book One



Changeling Winds: Book Two
Forever Changed: Book Three
Audio Formats
Audiobooks
As of right now, only Book One (The Survivors) and Book Two (On The Road) have been produced. Here are those links:
 
Audio CDs
*I am working on my own audio versions of books 3+, but it is going very slowly. Please contact me if you wish to volunteer any services. I would be grateful.

No comments: