Sunday, December 20, 2015

Book 8 is Here! Instant download!

If you preordered, but did not receive your download link, please email me at:

Bad things are coming. Safe Haven thinks they’ve endured the worst the apocalypse has to offer, but they’ve actually been lucky. That’s about to change and all the descendants on the planet can’t stop it. Magic is nearly powerless against the effects of a nuclear war and the entire camp must make a choice: Do we stand or do we run?
Instant Download!

Buy Book 8


Adrian's Eagles said...

I am to eager!

T Jackson said...

I am so excited to read this book.
However, I am computer stupid. After the zip file downloads and extracts, what file do I click on to open it. the epub version?

Harold said...

Just got done reading Angela White new book - Carved In Stone. Angela White did it again her new book will keep you on the edge of your seat and your mind working and wonder what will happen next to the people of Safe Haven. And as always Angela White leaves you wanting more at the end of the book. A please take the time to let Angela White know how much you love her books, she need to hear from her readers. Looking forward to her next book.

Harold L Woodworth

PamF said...

I preordered the book and never got the download link. I keep trying to send a message to the email listed and it comes back undeliverable. Can anyone help. I can't wait to read this.

That Writer Chick said...

The address was wrong. I'm very sorry! Please email me again or connect with me on Fb and I'll get the link right to you.

Lorraine Gardephe said...

I pre ordered too and hope to get the link so I can keep following the series!! I truly love how Angela's mind works and how the plots keep twisting with surprises! Love how well the characters are so well developed that it makes the reader really wish that they could meet them!

icyblueeyes11 said...

I have forgotten who Adrian's daughter is. Lol. I don't want to go back and search.